Sunday, November 20, 2016

Mea Culpa

I have a rather embarrassing confession to make.

I'm still in the process of unpacking from the move.  Imaging my surprise when I came across a box containing half a dozen Miskatonic University Alumni packages.  That should be impossible, since I mailed all of them.

Except, upon reflection, I didn't.  I'd set aside a number of them for international customers and had started posting them off as I checked the shipping charges for each country.   That process was well underway back in June when the I had the one-two punch of twin high school graduations followed by my eldest's wedding.  In the mad three week rush of those events I totally forgot about the remainder of the international orders.  That means some of you are still waiting to hear back from me about how much your order will cost.

And you've been waiting five months.

Because I'm a putz.

For that, I sincerely apologize. 

On the bright side, I still have your packages.  Unfortunately, I don't have any record of who is still waiting.  I have the PayPal invoices for the orders that did go out, but I only billed people right before I actually sent out their packages.  If you contacted me about a set, but never received a shipping quote or PayPal request, your package is sitting in my workshop.

If you're still interested please drop me an email at propnomicon@gmail.com.  Again, my sincere apologies for letting this slide through the cracks.

No comments: