Sunday, June 5, 2016

Miskatonic University Alumni Package Update

I still haven't finished mailing out all of the packages.  For that I apologize, and ask your indulgence.  A week's delay isn't anything unusual, but for every previous project I've been able to post off everything in just a matter of days.  This one turned out to be a bit more involved than I'd planned. 

That said, I should be caught up in the next two days.  If you have the slightest trepidation just drop me an email and I'll be happy to refund your money.

2 comments:

Dr. Theda said...

We posted a you tube clip that you may enjoy...
the Specimens and research notes... They should have been sent to that University...

Phil said...

Please hurry. My perch atop this mailbox is becoming rather precarious, and I'm sure the neighbors have begun plotting against me. But I'll make them pay...