Monday, October 18, 2010

Propapalooza!

I generally avoid hawking my wares too much here on the blog, but the rather spectacular death of my car's engine on Friday afternoon compels me to raise a ridiculously large sum of money in a short amount of time.* Hence the "Propapalooza", a week long garage sale of all sorts of prop oddities on Ebay.











You can check out everything over here. There will be some interesting bits and bobs available, including period gear from my collections of "At the Mountains of Madness" and "The Shadow Out of Time" related items.

* Demonstrating that my fears of something going horribly wrong in the middle of a prop project were well founded. Luckily, this disaster happened right at the end of the Arkham Sanitarium project and won't impact it in the slightest.

No comments: